October 26, 2013

Stuffed Jalapenos with Little Smokies

I posted my recipe for Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Jalapenos already but I wanted to share this added recipe idea with ever get a chance give this one a try. The little smokies give a nice flavor to the jalapenos. My husband loves this one and I have to say so do I! My mother-in-law gave me this idea she had made them once but stuffed a whole smoky inside a whole stuffed jalapeno. This is a great appetizer for any party or just for two, like my husband and I.
 When following the steps to my Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Jalapenos recipe  just add the halved smokies to the cream cheese wrap with bacon and bake or grill. 

To get the full recipe for the Stuffed Cream Cheese Jalapenos follow link and then recipe! 


**Cooking Tip: You could use the whole smokie I cut mine in half so that its easy to bite in to when eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment